Chapter – 12
- Some people say that chatbots are inferior for chatting. Others disagree. Discuss
- Discuss the financial benefits of chatbots.
- Discuss how IBM Watson will reach 1 billion people by 2018 and what the implications of that are.
- Compare the chatbots of Facebook and WeChat. Which has more functionalities?
- Research the role of chatbots in helping patients with dementia
- Microsoft partners with the government of Singapore to develop chatbots for e-services. Find out how this is done.
Chapter – 13
- Compare the IoT with regular Internet.
- Discuss the potential impact of autonomous vehicles on our lives.
- Why must a truly smart home have a bot?
- Why is the IoT considered a disruptive technology?
- AT&T is active in smart city projects. Investigate their activities (solutions). Write a summary.
- It is said that the IoT will enable new customer service and B2B interactions. Explain how.
- Find information about Sophia, a robot from Hanson Robotics. Summarize her capabilities.
All work must be original (not copied from any source). Create a one MS word Document for all
Pages: 5-6 pages for all contents