Instructions for properly completing the assignment:
Due Sunday of Week 4 by 11:59 PM
- Submit a paper on the main method of user research, include the following:
- UX impact an organization or business success or failure based on usability, accessibility, reliability, desirability, speed, stability and security
- Explain the ethical implications of using psychology in UX design
- Demonstrate use of UX techniques (Use screenshots, flow charts, shapes, smartArt, images or diagram of sample products, processes, etc. to illustrate and descriptive texts to explain UX techniques).
- Your assignment should be about 2 pages in length. Pages Title, Table of Content, References do NOT recon in the Assignment length.
- IMPORTANT: The paper must meet the APA format criteria established by the American Psychological Association. The example of APA format can be found here: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/documents/APA%207%20Student%20Sample%20Paper.pdf
- Use at least 1 peer-reviewed (scholarly source-see guidance below) and 3 total references. Support your responses from the references listed–do not list a reference if you did not use it in your paper.
- Matching percent from direct quotes should not exceed 15%.
- Grammatical, spelling or punctuation—ensure the writing is grammatically correct, clear and concise. The response should be well formulated and easy to read and understand. Use correct terminology when needed. Grammarly is a great source to check your writing.
SOURCES TO CONSIDER:
● What is Plagiarism: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/avoiding_plagiarism/plagiarism_faq.html
● What is Plagiarism and How to Avoid It: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iw8J4Bwygs
● Writing@APUS: https://www.apus.edu/apus-library/resources-services/Writing/writing-center.html
● Purdue Online Writing Lab: https://owl.purdue.edu/writinglab/students/navigating_WL.html
● APA General Format: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html
● Grammarly for Reviewing Papers and Writing: https://www.grammarly.com/
Instruction for properly completing the assignment:
1. Download the attached template called “ENTD120_Assignment3_LastNameFirst.doc “.
2. Change the file name by applying your Last Name and First Name in place of the LastNameFirst.
3. Then upload to Assignment for grading.